Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy, busy week




This week seemed extra busy for some reason.

Tuesday, Joylynn came over with the kids. They all three sat on the couch and read books for a while. I got a few pictures but this one I love!

My precious Wyatt. He is one of the best Kindergarteners I know.

I snapped a picture of a stack of some of my latest projects. Just the edges but colorful non the less.





PUMPKIN TIME!
Krystle and Ty took a trip out to the Roloff Farm a few weeks ago.
They came home with pumpkins.
This was the weekend to carve them so it turned into a carving party!
I picked up an extra pumpkin this past week to make the porch balanced :)
As it turned out we had an extra carver to do the honors on Saturday.
The gang planning and proceding.


Did you know that when you keep pumpkins outside they are really cold?
Cam found that out pretty quick...!

Ty and Krystle were quite the team in providing advice and lending a hand.




Hard at work.







Ty putting finishing touches on Cam's Panda Pumpkin.





Courtney's friend Charles came over and was able to be our designated carver for the final pumpkin.





I really can't say no pumpkins were hurt in the process.








One last picture before he headed out.
Thanks for coming! It was fun!









Krystle and Tyler settling in to watch an episode of something or other. Do you realize how many seasons of various shows are out there just waiting to be viewed?






The final photo. A couple of our more reluctant artists haven't finished their masterpieces yet. Hopefully in the next day or two we will have 3 jack-o-lanterns on each side of our porch just in time for Saturday.

4 comments:

The Webbs said...

Not sure what the 3rd one is carved as? And, while I'm asking, may as well ask if the 2nd one is a face too? I am not sure if I'm going to carve our pumpkins. Probably not this year. Too much sewing to do. I've been making re-usable diapers for Gracie (the bumgenius model) as well as crocheting towels and knitting dish cloths. Oh what fun we have!!

Reese said...

Is the second one Cam's panda?
We just have one to carve sometime this week :)

mommarazzi said...

Second one is Cam's panda.

Krystle's has a bunch of bats on it and some clouds.

Lyssa said...

It may have been busy but it looks like a lot of fun :)

That sure is a handsome bunch of pumpkins :) I can't wait to see all of them!!