Sunday, January 10, 2010

More time on the road...

I have had one day in the past week that I didn't spend at least a couple of hours on the road. I try to spend time enjoying my drives to and from Lake Oswego. I have found a lot of time to meditate on many things. Making the best use of my time.

Day Trip on Wednesday

Lyssa had her Dr's appointment this past Wednesday afternoon. As she had some blood work to have done as well. We headed out early, just after I got back from bringing Krystle to work. Rowan is such a good traveler. He was requesting specific CDs to be played and he played his "air guitar" during many of the songs. Iron Maiden seems to be a favorite!

Find the Waterfowl

There is an amazing water-feature near the clinic. Rowan has enjoyed watching geese, ducks and swans in the past times there. He was anxious to show them to me as we were needing to kill time while Lyssa was getting lab work done.
They weren't in the pond....
They weren't near the waterfalls...
They weren't near the bridge....
There they are! Spending time eating something on the grass.
Beautiful birds but they sure do leave a mess behind!


Red sky in Morning....
Friday's sunrise was one of the most dramatic ones I've experienced in my 3 weeks of chauffeuring.
Courtney was along for the ride so she was able to take a picture of the display in the rear view mirror. I wish we had a camera with us this morning to capture the beautiful pink clouds as the sun was rising. I've been a late night/late rising girl for years. These early mornings are not exactly growing on me but they aren't all that bad either. I'll keep you posted on any huge insights I come up with during my morning and afternoon musings.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Nice photos mom :) I hadn't seen the ones of Rowie and the goose hunt yet. I wonder if "taxi driver" ever gets crossed of the mom's job list ;) Thanks again for driving us up there. I appreciate it a LOT!! :D