Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A mini field trip

Harlan asked me yesterday, "You spend so much time at the computer... Why don't you update your blog more than once a week?" Good question! I think I just purposed to post at least once a week, so it turned out that I saved photos and such for the weekend.

Just looked at the number of blog posts over the past years. I used to post much more often and had shorter posts. So I will try to post more often but when life gets super hectic it may be just once a week...
Had a mini field trip yesterday with my local grandkids. Their mom had an appointment so I grabbed them and hauled them with me to shop a bit.
It was a beautiful sunny day!


















They are busy busy children... but we were in a pretty much confined area so I let them look at everything and got my camera out.

I didn't buy anything from the garden center but that is definitely on my to do list in the next couple of weeks.
I did get to buy a few cute things for those cute little ones though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swiped this next picture from some that Cherise sent me yesterday
so I'd have a picture of 3 more grandchildren on this post.
"As for man, his days are like grass;
he flourishes like a flower of the field;
for the wind passes over it, and it is gone,
and its place knows it no more.
But the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him,
and his righteousness to children’s children,
to those who keep his covenant
and remember to do his commandments."
Psalm 103:15-18


1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Fantastic! Cute flowers. Katie agrees.
(from Cherise, Alyssa and Katie)