Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some peoples and a Pony

Portland Pony?

I'm not sure that this is a pony or if this is a very small horse. It lives next door to Courtney's boyfriend Charlie. This is not out in the country. There are chickens running around in the yard there as well. I've heard the neighing while sitting in the van at St John's Wesleyan church and thought I was hearing things. I was. It is a pet horsey.

A weekend of Wyatt
(Genevieve and Danika too)

Joylynn is having to endure a bit of bed rest due to her pregnancy so we took the kids for the weekend. Aunty Courtney is so good about getting them bathed and ready for bed. She uses de-tangler on the girls' hair and they are all squeaky clean.


















Wyatt did great at pouring his own milk from the gallon at supper yesterday and sported a great milk mustache to boot!

Variations on Mr Potato Head
Harlan has a fun application on his linux machine. It has about 8 different screens that you can customize and clear. Wyatt really liked it.

Our Music Room





















When we first moved into this house we put the piano in the room to the left as you walk into the house. It is really a part of the living room but since it is separated by an archway we consider it a separate room and call it "the music room". It is where we had the kids instruments for a time when they were taking violin, viola, clarinet and flute lessons. More recently we have had Cam's electronic drums and Harlan's (yes Harlan's) bass guitar. Our friend, Gary, is allowing us to "store" his keyboard and some other equipment for the summer. Harlan is beyond excited! While he was playing the keyboard, Wyatt made sure that the piano wasn't feeling left out. ;)


A Visitor from the East (coast that is)
Visitor from the East....? Must be a wise man.
I'm sure he has been called a wise guy a time or two.
My brother Gerry! What a wonderful surprise!!!!
Seester and brudder!
How come I'm the only one getting to look older?

Trying something new
I tried something different when I was quilting this time. Getting a little more creative.
I hope Katie likes it!

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

I'm sure Katie will love a new quilt. I know I do! That looks so cool!! :D I got your message on my phone but didn't realize on that little picture that you'd done it differently. Very creative, very cool :) Two thumbs up

Oh and Uncle Gerry and the kids are pretty awesome too ;) Love to everyone!!

Lola Bacon said...

I remember that miniature horse! Simon loved walking by there and seeing it when it was out. When it snowed we saw the horse pulling a little cart. There are also a couple big noisy birds that live nearby... I can't remember if they are geese or something else, but they scared us through the fence a few times.

Courtenzia said...

Lalita, yeah those are geese. They freak me out too =P
You walked by Charlie's house when you lived here??? I think thats cool. Actually I was just thinking yesterday on the way over there that when I went to your house I was close to his house and didn't even know it.

Anywhoo, great pictures/post, mom!! I like being able to help you with getting them clean and ready for bed...even if I'm all grumpy when doing it, I still like to help ;)