Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beginning with a bit of Home Improvement

Basement Stair Replacement

Our basement is still 3/4 unfinished. We have grand plans though. Since the 1/4 that is somewhat finished gets visited multiple times a week and one of those times is for Monday night football we thought it might be good to replace the rickety falling apart stairs with a new set.

Remodeling is dirty work! We still have to determine what sort of finish we want on the new steps (stain with a clear coat or paint) but they sure are beautiful!
Great job Har!

Stair Steps
Sebastian had a birthday this past weekend. These boys are now 12, 14 and 16 years old. They have always been sort of stair step in size so I had them sit in age order on the stairs at Sebastian's. They are all such good kids.

Speaking of Good Kids










I had my camera with me on Monday morning. We were actually running a tad early for Wyatt's school so I parked for a couple minutes. When I looked back at Wyatt his eyes looked so blue when he had his hood on I tried to capture the "look". I also managed to snap a pic of him heading into the building.

More Back to School













Our college girls headed back to PCC this week tool They both have classes on Mondays. Krystle is taking 4 classes but Courts is only taking one. Wedding plans are taking up a bunch of her focus these days.












They had quite the crew seeing them off to the bus stop. Even Max.










Surgery for Joylynn









Joylynn had a much needed surgical procedure on Monday as well. She needed to have a complete hysterectomy.
I brought the kiddos up to see her on Tuesday when Wyatt got out of school. I love the tender look on Genevieve's face in the picture on the right.
Har and I and Mom pitched in and got her some flowers.

Busy Days = Drive Thru Food














I think the kids enjoyed the kids meal bags just as much as the meals. In spite of their business they can be so entertaining and enjoyable.










Krystle in her Glory

















I know there are lots of people who are looking forward to seeing these guys in person and giving them a squeeze. Krystle takes advantage of every opportunity. She is now busy with school and a relationship but she still pitches in when she can to hold or do something for one of the kids.









Misty Watercolored Morning
It was kinda hazy one morning on my way home but I managed to get the camera out before the arrow turned green. We are getting a bit of color around here. Perhaps hot chocolate and fires in the fireplace are just around the corner!

No comments: