Thursday, November 04, 2010

Two birthdays to celebrate this week + new camera


New Camera
The day my camera arrived I took it with me to pick up Wyatt. It was a rainy afternoon but the colors of the leaves were really pretty.

Happy Birthday Rowan



















Alyssa and Hayden (mostly Hayden) decorated the living room and kitchen nook for the party.
We had "Kid's Favorite" pizza from Papa's Murphys.
I made a pan of brownies and we put candles in it and it was a perfect party for a super 3 year old.
The party crowd.


















Rowan's toy hamster "Hayden".
Pirate garb courtesy of Rowie's Godparents and plane ordered by Logan and delivered here in time for the big event.

Testing camera features
Garrett looks like he doesn't mind getting smooched up by Grampa. I was across the room and zoomed in on these guys. Pretty good picture quality for having had to focus in low light at a distance!

Milestone of sorts
Katie's first pizza crust. She is constantly watching what people eat and always wants what they are having. So we let her gum some pizza crust. She loved it!

Alyssa LOVED this!
Due to the extreme noise in our home at all hours of the day, when Logan gets a chance to call... Lyssa takes to the porch. I snapped a quick pic while she was chatting. Looks pretty happy to hear from him hey?

ALYSSA is turning 25!
Tomorrow, November 5th, Alyssa will be 25 years old. She borrowed the Birthday shades from Rowan so I could document the occasion. We are planning on taking her out to lunch. She has to head back home before evening but she will be back in plenty of time for the wedding. I hope to post some photos of her actual day on my next post. Until then:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!

Getting ready for the holidays
I made a "impulse buy", as Hayden calls them, at Goodwill today. An 8 ft tall inflatable snowman and his little buddy. I have another smaller one that sits on my porch swing from Thanksgiving through New Years and into the end of January. I'm pretty happy with my $10 find. Soon we'll be getting those Christmas tunes playing around here! Can hardly wait.

No comments: