Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wedding revisited

More photos
Courtney got back a CD of photos taken by the photographer. I love all of these candid shots she took. So if you weren't able to be at the wedding enjoy a peak of the happenings!
Our two oldest grandsons were the ring bearers.



















Our youngest grandchildren were dressed to match the bridal party.
The bridesmaids outfits are surprisingly wash and wear. They were a bit tricky to sew though.



















Matron of Honor our Alyssa and Best Man Charlie's friend Jared.
Joylynn doing Courts' makeup.












Last minute check in the mirror.






Prayer before the ceremony.

Prayer during the ceremony.
The whole bridal party.
The vows.
Signing of the Marriage License.
The Mr and Mrs.
I may have this printed for the mantle to join the other 4 pictures already there.

1 comment:

Courtenzia said...

Yay! I love the post, mom =) Thanks for putting up all these pictures!!

By the way, I was just thinking that Charlie and I are gonna be the only married couple up there (of my sisters and their husbands) who have a picture that wasn't taken outside. While typing this I remembered that you and dad have an inside picture. So, we'll just be match match same same =)