Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hayden is taking a photography class

Hayden's photography
Hayden took his camera and tripod to the park. Cam was the subject of this photo.

From Hayden's perspective
These are the ups and downs Hayden sees with 2 preschool girls living here.
Another pictorial expression of what he sees everyday. It's typical life with busy little ones but it can get a bit stressful at times when your focus is the busyness rather than the people.

He made sure that I mentioned that he has only started taking photos in the past couple of weeks so they aren't professional or anything.

4 comments:

Lyssa said...

Dude! They're flipping sweet! I love them :D So much fun, I want some! These make me want to take Hayden, his camera and tripod and my family to the park so he can take some pictures of us!!! :D

Seriously Hayden, these are really really awesome. Way to go bro! You are starting out on a very good foot!

Reese said...

:) Yes! I like your (un)professional photos very much!
Good work.

Reese said...

Nice job! says Kiel

Courtenzia said...

They turned out really well!! He did a good job on 'em! And it was super fun helping him get all the shots =)