Monday, August 22, 2011

Cousins!!! In Lacey-town

Hitting the road

Hayden and Cameron spent hours on Saturday cleaning out the van. They did a wonderful job, taking the seats out and vacuuming. Then wiping down all interior surfaces. It was ready for our road trip.
Official farewell
Garrett is getting to be quite the waver. He waves "hi" when he gets up in the morning and after naps. He's a sweetie!

Courtney saw us off


Cousins were waiting in Lacey
Everyone on the couch! Should have taken a wide shot.

Pizza on Monday?
It was pizza for supper. Everyone's favorite.
Look at these smooshie little faces!

Rousing play before bed
The playroom is aptly named. The three musketeers, sort of.
Spider-hulk-Jedi and a gun toting Captain America!
Pirate Genevieve.
Danika is a majorly girly super hero when she decides to play along. Today she was handing out play eggs.

Camping set up
It's pretty rainy out there tonight but I think everybody that is tenting will be cozy. Logan set up a sweet configuration of tents and shelter. I'll post the good night pics later after I get them off my camera.

I love vacations! Har is off all week.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: