Friday, July 05, 2013

Our "little" boy is growing up

Public high school seems to agree with him
Our youngest has started to spread his wings a bit since starting at Grant High the first week of March. He began attending some of the clubs at lunchtime there and then as he got to know some of his classmates they became friends. He's turned into a social butterfly. (I think this is okay to say since I'm pretty sure butterflies are not gender specific) In addition to getting together with friends in a casual way, this past week had him attending a conference in town with a classmate.












He had a great time for the entire 4 days. Saturday he phoned for a ride home so he could get ready for the ball. The above photo shows what he chose to wear. Dapper hey?
He and his sunglasses are rarely apart

Cam actually has multiple pairs of sunglasses but he prefers the gold rimmed aviators at the moment. He's at that fun age where you can take him places and he tolerates picture taking
Mystery photo inspiration.
A lot of the time when I get my camera out they ask, "Why are you taking a picture of us (me, that, those) now?" The answer is usually because I want to capture a mood or look. Last night I tried to capture the serious look these guys had as they came in to ask Har and me a question. The shadows on their faces and the way they were standing just reminded me of how grown up they both are.
My little boys aren't so little anymore!
Cam is officially taller than me now and Hayden passed me up many years ago.
They are pleasant looking lads if I do say so myself ;) and we couldn't be more excited to see what the  future holds for them.

No comments: