Thursday, July 04, 2013

My red, white and blue morning

Happy Independence Day from me
and my Yankee Doodle Dandies


Har, Hayden and I ran out to Jess and Joylynn's last night to bring the kids their flag t-shirts. Of course this Gramma made them pose for pictures.
Here are the 4 of them ready for the 4th!



Some of them like to pose more than others ;)

Red, white and blue salad
 We went out with friends, the Duckworth's, for coffee late last night and Joy ordered this beautiful salad. I saw the picture on my phone this morning and thought it was perfect for my 4th of July post. It looks like something I should try to recreate today.

Morning stroll
The following photos were taken on my search for the colors of our flag. On the way to Freddy's, at Freddy's and on the way home ;)  Enjoy the browse.











 
"And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. Oh Yeah!"

Celebrating in fine fashion
First thing this morning we got a text picture of our grandkids, Henry and Anabelle. It appears that they are ready to head out on the town in their patriotic fashions. Gotta love that white Packer hat of Henry's ;)
And then there are the VA grands! Rowan, Katie and Evie are in the Copper Country of Michigan celebrating the 4th with their Mom, Dad, great-aunts, great-uncles and cousins of all ages along with getting to see my mother, their Muumuu, too! 
They look adorable on this sunny celebration day. Have fun guys!

Thanks Cherise and Alyssa for making us feel a part of your day.

No comments: