Friday, October 18, 2013

Daring days and not so

I should apologize profusely for not keeping up on this blog. But instead I'll say that some of these photos have been floating around on my desk top waiting to be tucked into a blog post of some sort for months. Some of them, however, are quite recent.
Enjoy the photos without words or explanations...if you have questions about who, what or where after that, fire off an email to me. I'll be happy give you a narrative (or six) to go with the pictures.
















































 The End

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

A couple of the photos leave me with questions but I will have to call you tomorrow with them... it's late here. Maybe I'll just post one... Who's the girl in that picture with Cam??

Great bunch of photos. A cool walk through snippets of your life. Full of business, events, kids, grandkids, smiles, and a funky fun place called Portland. I liked it :)