Monday, October 20, 2014

Garrett, Coco and Gram at the museum



Before we left for the east coast, Courtney and I picked up Garrett to go to the Children's Museum.I swung by Courtney's place and we rode together.




The poor little guy was dealing with a major case of sniffles but we made sure he kept some tissue nearby and also were liberal with the hand sanitizer.



I always take a picture of my parking spot so I can pay for the correct slot. Garrett helped me figure it out.
I want to go back to see this exhibit when we get a chance. Perhaps I'll recruit Courtney to help me with all four kids one of these weekends.



















He had a great time doing all of the things he wanted to do. Followed by a stop for a snack.

They have some pretty amazing peanut butter toast at their little lunch counter.


Afterward we came back to our place so he could jump on the trampoline for awhile. He got to stay for a little while longer and when Har got home from work, we drove him home.
Har and I stayed to visit with the kids for a bit and see many of the creations they are working on. Wyatt worked hard on this robot outfit.  Joylynn and Jess's house is the fun one in their neighborhood. All of the kids want to hang out and do projects there. 

No comments: