Thursday, October 09, 2014

Grandparent's Day 2014

Boy! I'm a bit behind on my blogging. We've been to D.C. and back and we have a birthday to celebrate this weekend. I have three posts sitting as drafts that I'll post when I get a chance. Here is the first of those. Before we went to see the east coast grandkids we celebrated with our local ones on Grandparents' Day.
Free is a very good price ;0)
Dinner with Wyatt, Genevieve, Danika and Garrett at Elmer's.







Dinner for the six of us was right around $20. That was a great promotion that Elmer's did. Thanks!
We stopped for six in a selfie on the way outside :0)




Dessert at Krispy Kreme

They were fascinated by the conveyor belt and the frying and frosting of the doughnuts. Danika excitedly called me over to see the "incubator" at the front of the whole assembly line where the doughnuts were raising.
What a great group of grandkids we have!
Grandparents' Day is every day that we get to spend with ours.


No comments: