Sunday, October 30, 2005

Showers of blessing


Here is a picture of three-quarters of one of the best families I know. We had a Baby Shower for Joylynn today. It was really nice to sit and visit and to introduce Genevieve to friends. She got some nice little outfits and a few other little things. She is still so small. But there is such a lot of sweet wrapped up in that little package. She is following in the footsteps of her big brother in stealing hearts. He is a darling. Joylynn and Jess are very blessed, not only in having wonderful & healthy children, but in their relationship together. We are very proud of the job they are doing with the kids.

My thanks to all those that were able to share tha afternoon with us.

1 comment:

The Webbs said...

Yeah for the cute baby pictures!! Way to go proud Grandma (again). I want to see more though. I have baby fever. I look forward to seeing her. I will probably be at the Hallelujah party tonight....maybe see you there??