Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Update


I told Rylan that I wouldn't update until after Joylynn had her baby, but it's been so long since I posted.
Our lives are needing to be very flexible but ordered. School is going to be a long learning curve for me. I have been way too much of a free agent in recent years. Time to be making responsible decisions and being accountable to a schedule. I'm trying to convince myself that this is a good thing. The kids too are slowly adjusting to this more regimented life.
In the mean time. It's great partnering with Harlan in this endeavor. He is spending a lot of time with the kids and their studies.
I was hoping to put a new baby picture in this post but I'll put a picture of Wyatt "The Big Brother" instead.

1 comment:

The Webbs said...

What?! No baby yet!! Tell her to PUSH! (only if it's time that is).