Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Zoo



We went for a little outing to the zoo today. It was nice to walk around with Joylynn and her little ones. Cell phones are awesome in some ways. The past few times I've taken the family to the zoo we have been able to split up and go at our own pace. We then phone each other and hook up for snacks or to head home. It was a nice day. Krystle, Courtney, Hayden and Cameron along with Krystle's friend Derek took off and did the zoo while Joylynn and I and the little ones took a more leisurely pace. Such fun.

4 comments:

The Webbs said...

What a darling!!!! Thanks for the way cute pic!!

Lyssa said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!!! SO CUTE!!! HU of the ZZAH for cute niece and nephew!!! :D :D :D

The Webbs said...

Hey Tammie...I accidentally deleted my blog. I am now at ethenerin2.blogspot.com. Make sure to update your link on your sidebar with my new add.

The Webbs said...

Sorry...I did delete my blog...but I still have the same name...scratch out the 2 in my address....it's still the same one. Sorry for the confusion.