Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wyatt loves Genevieve


I think this picture is adorable. I also believe that an 18 month spacing between children is pretty much a minimum. We had the following spacing between our 8 FYI : 25 months, 19 months, 19 months, 16 months, 59 months (yes almost 5 years), 30 months, and 48 months. Sixteen was a little too short but the 19 month spacings were great. The hardest the 5 and 4 year gaps. Just so far out of the swing of things baby wise. It's like learning all over again.

We are surely enjoying getting into the swing of things with this Grandparent thing. Both of these little cuties are soooooo precious. Wyatt has been with us for 3 days and has been visiting his baby at the hospital. So cute. Hope he still likes her when they get home :o)

3 comments:

The Webbs said...

Wow, Wyatt sure looks a lot like Cameron?! I guess that just means that he is for sure related! So, you have to post and tell how she did. Also, did Bug come to town?

WallaWallaDay said...

I am coming to town. But only for a bit, I can't get out of work and studies and such. I will be coming tomorrow (Friday).
I cannot wait to meet the little girl!!

Lola Bacon said...

Can I make a request? Would you please email or post a picture of me and the baby? Alyssa and/or Cherise took several. I want to see them!