Monday, February 09, 2009

Family Brunch

Thank you Kathryn for my wonderful tea cozy! I love it!!!
This weekend
There were a couple of sons-in-law that weren't in attendance and Courts was at a conference and Rylan had to leave early but we did manage to have all the rest of the family here for brunch on Saturday.
Ry had to dish up early and head off to work but here he is with Cherise (the one that is going to be giving us our next grandchild in August)
I like this totally casual picture of Joylynn, Alyssa and Jess. We are using valentine paper products because for some reason doing dishes isn't a favorite activity around here.
Time spent with Wyatt is always good for a chuckle.

We got to go home with Alyssa and Rowan


We weren't at Logan and Alyssa's house more than a couple of minutes before Rowan started hauling out books to read. I read a bunch and then it was his Mamma's turn.

Hayden and Cameron had a good time with some army guys after Rowan went to bed.
I don't know who is who but I love the colorful pictures they took.
It is good to see that they have a first aid station.

Some of these guys are wearing kilts and have bagpipes.
There is a "magic dragon" watching the action.

Logan's parents stopped in this morning.
Rowan has started giving kisses. I missed the kiss but captured the reaction of his Gremmy.
Rowan is a man's boy. He loves spending time with his grandpa's and uncles. Goddy is a super favorite.
Hayden did a little bit of work around the house before we headed out today.
We ran into some wet blowing snow in areas so I guess winter hasn't decided to leave quite yet.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great pics! Thank you for capturing special moments. And I'm glad you like the tea cozy. May it keep your tea as warm as the hearts around your table.

Lyssa said...

Great pictures mom! I thought it was so fun how they set up those army guys :) I hope you guys can visit again soon.