Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Random observations

In getting an unsweetened London Fog this morning at Starbucks, I ventured over to the cream and sugar bar. I put my one pink packet in my tea and when I threw away my trash I was amazed at the shear number of sugar packets that were in there. Unbroken by a stir stick or anything else. Is it possible one person but 8 packets of sugar in their coffee or tea?
Adverse reactions keep me from using the blue or yellow packets. But the pink one is my friend.

AND speaking of pink.... look what I found over off of Airport Way while waiting for Hayden to finish an algebra test at the MESD.
I don't think these rhododendrons realize it is only February 3rd. I know it got to be in the sixties today but my word! ...we had snow last week. It is a little early to welcome spring but I guess we need to be ready for wacky weather to continue.

No comments: