Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home once again

As I mentioned in my last post, we were in Lacey Washington for a couple of nights. Just hanging out with Alyssa and Rowan doing a little shopping, having doctors appointments and eating good food.

We had to come home today though. Things to do, people to see...
So we had to say goodbye for now to one of our "best boys" and his mom and his dog.
See you in a few weeks Rowan.

I pointed the G's Forester toward Portland and we were on our way.
The boys were dropped off at home, Courtney was driving herself to school and back today so everyone was where they were supposed to be for the moment and I was able to join my "Best Husband" for cheap food and pop at one of our favorite date places.
The happy hour menu now has a dessert option. We decided to split it. Looks good doesn't it?
It was wonderful! Perhaps next time we will get one for each of us.

It's nice to be back "where everybody knows my name". Cheers!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Oh that's a great picture of us! Good one :)

Thanks for coming up Mom. I know I'm lucky among military wives having family so close and available to be there for me. I am sooo blessed :) Talk to you soon, love you!