Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More photos from this past weekend

This past week and weekend we had all of our kids and grandkids here except for our son-in-law, Jess. He was missed. But I hope to have photos of him on this blog before long holding his new little baby!
Saw this plaque this week.... so true!
Wyatt my "wonder" boy. He is starting to like some of the fine literature that his uncles enjoyed reading.
Genevieve is all about animals... Danika can keep the dollies. G'vieve made a "puppy holder" out of Uncle Hayden's castle.

Henry and Rowan and Katie came to spend the weekend!














Henry's first morning with us. He wanted to get Cam and Hayden up to play. Such a happy boy after he has a good sleep!

I thought I'd taken a ton of pictures of Katie this trip. I only have a few. Alyssa dresses her so funky and cute. All of the pattern and colors are working together to make a sweet, precious package!
Everybody, kids and adults, seemed to like the food.
Henry even gave me his approval.
Rowan liked his lunch but was busy making olive fingers.
I love getting matching outfits for the kids. They didn't have one of these shirts in Wyatt's size :0(
All of our "best boys" so far. One more on the way!
She calls me "Gramma Tammy" so I'm claiming her as one of my grands too. Isabella, what a sweetie!
The lone party horn made the rounds. It's streamers are gone. I guess that would be a sign of a wild party!

Splish splash I was takin' a bath...












Henry bathed in our kitchen sink. He likes is bath time.




Day after the party and the table saw box is still being used as a play place.
The boys of August... They are going to be 30, 16, 12 and 1 this summer. All of them kinda "big" birthdays. Cam's last year as a pre-teen! Where have the years gone????

Is it any wonder it's called Caffe D'Arte?

We drink Starbucks coffee most of the time so sometimes it's a treat to stop in at another shop every now and then. We have a Peets Coffee, a Starbucks and Caffe D'Arte across the street and kitty-corner from each other down the street from our house. Caffe D'Arte is becoming my favorite. They even have a gelato happy hour (buy one get one free). Also if you buy a cookie or chocolate during those same hours you get a free cup of coffee. Harlan loves their lattes. I just like to take pictures of them.

We took a coffee break with Kiel and Cherise and Henry during their last day here.
It was a fun weekend.

No comments: