Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family on Memorial Day Weekend

An almost 1st Grader
Wyatt is finishing up his kindergarten year at Rock Creek Elementary School. He has learned a lot. He is getting more grown up every time I see him. This week he showed up with one less tooth. I love that gangly toothless stage!

Girlies and their tubby times




When Jess, Joylynn and the kids were here this week we had spaghetti for supper. Miss Danika was wearing quite a bit of it so Aunty Coco took the girls upstairs for a bath.
They came down squeaky clean. Waiting for hair brushing with de-tangler.










Our other little dolly girl woke up here on Saturday morning in need of a bath. Her mom got her ready and I finished the job in the bathroom sink.









All clean with her little bit of sticking up curl in her hair.

What's the opposite of be-lated? I guess "early".



Logan's birthday is next weekend. We weren't planning on heading up there for it and we really wanted to take them to Bridges Restaurant here in the neighborhood so... We celebrated an early birthday!

Bridges has really good food and yummy drinks if Alyssa's Mexican Hot Chocolate is any indication.

The G. Grands




Katie is ready here to head off on an adventure. The picture of Rowan is from later in the day. He is ready to head up to bed but he and his mom had just built this turtle puzzle so he was showing it to me. I love having wooden puzzles and blocks and that sort of stuff for the grands to play with.




Our boys playing together


Rylan came home with a new game that the boys broke out late last night.

I love seeing all the "boys" together. Ry is still 4 inches taller than Hayden but I think Hayden will grow a few more inches before he reaches his adult height. Cam is also going through a grow spurt. I suspect that the next calendar year is going to see the most change in this guy.






Aunty Krystle spends time with Katie
A couple of us had to shop at Barnes and Noble so Krystle spent a few minutes hanging out with Katie. I know I've mentioned this before, but I love all of the girly colorful clothing that Katie wears. The flower hanging on her carseat has a face on it and she was cooing and "talking" to it just before I snapped this picture.
So sweet!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

sweet pics mom :) It sure is nice when life gets crazy to enjoy those sweet little faces