Monday, December 20, 2010

32nd anniversary of my 21st year

If the title of this post confuses you it just means
Today is my Birthday!
I took a self portrait in the car just like all the teenagers do.

Lunch at Pho Jasmine
Krystle treated me to lunch at a place near the college she goes to. She even has a special table that she likes to sit at. She always orders the same entree. It is always without peppers and onions. I had Lemongrass Beef. It was delicious!

Surprise flower delivery and my cake



My friend Kass brought flowers over while I was gone today. Harlan bought me some too so I combined bouquets and rearranged until I had 2 lovely arrangements that make me smile.

My chocolate cake with raspberry filling was a hit with the grandchildren! The bulb looking decorations are rings! Those were a huge hit as well.














Dinner out with My Hubby
Harlan and I left our houseful of children and grandchildren to go out and have a quiet dinner. It turns out that one of our favorite restaurants is closed on Monday nights. But the other restaurant that is attached to it was open and they were able to get us seated pretty quickly despite many office parties and other celebrations going on this evening. "Tis the Season"

Newlyweds are funny
We bought Courtney and Charlie t-shirts for them to wear during the holidays. Oh what fun!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a good birthday.