Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas EVE 2010!

The tree awaiting presents
We, like a lot of folks, open one present on Christmas eve. It is a pair of new pjs. Pajamas x 18 this year. For the past couple of years I have had the married couples buy each other their pajamas. I still get the ones for our single kids and the grands. Cherise did order Henry's and Lys picked up Rowan's so that was nice too.

The littlest Grands
It was baby's first Christmas for Katie and Garrett even though these 3 were born within 10 months of each other. Henry had his 1st Christmas last year in Michigan.

Ho Ho Ho
One of the gift boxes had a Santa face... the kids had a fun time pretending to be the jolly old elf.

Prancer... I think
I don't know if this reindeer is supposed to be Prancer but the name fits. This is Rowan's new ornament for the year. It so depicts his active life right now.

RED pants!
Five pairs of jammie pants ended up having red in them... thus the pose.

Cookies, milk and a candy cane
Wyatt always makes sure there is a snack for Santa. He talked to Santa at a party last week and found out that candy canes are a favorite. Who knew?

"Momma in her kerchief and I in my cap"
Not exactly the way it was written but hey... this is 2010. The old couple headed off to the west bedroom for a brief sleep.
"Not a creature was stirring".... I guess that included Max.
It was a lovely eve and I have more photos to share of Christmas day and all that but I'll do them at another time.

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

Alyssa says Rowan is more like Dasher.

mommarazzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.