Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Helping, having fun and Six months

Candy Cane Helper
The couple of boxes of candy canes I bought for the tree kept Genevieve busy for a few minutes. She was almost beside herself as they sat in the dining room (calling out to her I'm sure) for a couple of days before I let her help to put them on.

Play time




Danika LOVES anything girly. She was so excited when her momma told her she would put makeup on her.

She looked like one of those "Toddlers in Tiaras" candidates.















Danika pulled a stool over near Garrett and sat there for quite a while playing with him. They have super similar profiles. He is really a mellow baby and that is pretty similar to what she was too. Danika loves being a little mommy!




Look who is 6 months old!
This little guy is 6 months old today. He is a drool factory, has 2 new teeth and his starting to really be interested in watching people eat food. I think he'll get his first solid food on Christmas day. That way it'll be easy to remember. Other Christmas day milestones: Hayden and Cameron were both dedicated on Christmas Day. Sixteen and twelve years ago.

Rain, rain go away!
I am not usually one to complain about the rain. I actually enjoy our winter weather. However we went almost the entire winter last year before we had a hard enough rain to seep into the basement. We have had several incidents of rivers running through the shop and laundry room just in the past week! I'd like to have a lull in the storm fronts to be able to get things dried out a bit. I took a picture of this rainbow this morning on my way to Garrett's doctor's appointment.

I was beginning to wonder about God's promise :o)

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

cuties! I especially like Garrett's festive garb :)

Courtenzia said...

I bet Genevieve loved putting up those candy canes. Although, I am picturing your tree with only the bottom half candy-cane-ified =P

Garrett's bear and bib outfit made me and Charlie smile =)