Sunday, June 30, 2013

Some lovely and some funny

Silly times with a sweet boy
What is it about boys, especially, that makes them want to be silly in pictures? I rarely get a picture of the grandsons that they aren't doing something goofy. Garrett has learned from his big brother the fine art of sticking his tongue out for the camera.




He still has his sweet and smiley moments too.

A lunch treat and some play time

I need to have more patience with my cell phone camera. I don't give it long enough to focus between snapping pictures. Somehow I think that it's not my fault but the iPhone's. The kids and their mom look pretty cute regardless if they are in focus or not.

Garden statuary is getting gruesome 


















I thought of Kieth Domina's garden gnomes when I saw this bear at Freddy's :) I think this guy would fit in their back yard quite nicely near the deck as a reminded not to track stuff into the house.
Some of Freddy's flowers

My mom planted dahlias every year at our Calumet house. In winter climates the tubers need to be dug up every fall. Here they can winter in the ground and need to be dug up to be divided periodically. These ones at Fred Meyer aren't meant to grow for multiple years. They are only for this summer. They would make a lovely addition to my flower beds though!  I love the peach one that looks like a water lily.
Courtney's first Partylite Party
A co-worker booked a candle party for Courtney to start her business. If she decides that she doesn't want to sell them for long she still has an amazing start on her home decor for their place when Charlie gets done with his training.
Another chuckle at Fred's
For those people who need a list to accomplish things.
I love those things that "may not apply to all"!
Comb Hair? It still does apply to a degree. Right, Har?

1 comment:

Reese said...

Oooh, I also love that peach flower. I think next spring mom, you're coming to my house and we're redoing my flower beds. I've never had flower beds and landscaping before, only a garden which will also be in the works.

I have a few best friends to feed around here. But my list would start out: Roll out of bed, feed best friends :)