Monday, September 15, 2014

Hayden and my big night out

Cashing in on a birthday present
Hayden received tickets to a concert for his birthday. They were for an artist that the two of us enjoy and had gone to a concert of hers at the zoo years ago. So I was hoping that he would agree to take me with him to see her this time.
First we had dinner


The sign on the right is hanging on the wall of another restaurant near our place but it seems appropriate for Hayden's and my evening down town too.  We went to the Japanese restaurant that Cam introduced us to on his birthday.



















I don't know what was going on down in Pioneer Courthouse Square that evening but I felt like a tourist. We really should go downtown more often. There is so much to see!


According to the tickets we were allowed to enter the concert hall an hour before the concert but they made us wait an additional 15 minutes.
No problem :0) There was plenty to do and lots of things to take pictures of as we waited.

This was my first time in the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall. What a beautiful place! 
Brandi put on a tremendous show as always! She just continues to get better as the years go by. 
The best part about it was spending time with Hayden doing something that he enjoyed as well.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Good times! :) the square is a cool place and that concert hall is beautiful!