Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sons, grandsons....Daughters and granddaughters.

This past week I got my hair cut. I don't have any good photos of it but perhaps in the week ahead I'll manage to post one.


On Thursday we went to
Lacey, Washington

















We stopped for a bite of lunch before we went to Logan and Alyssa's house.
I had my camera so I made Hayden and Cameron humor me.
They weren't super amused.
Rowan loves everything about nature and usually finds some sort of stick to pretend fight, a rock to throw or something to explore.

Goofy fun




Courtney was goofing around and put Rowan's hair up in a hair tie.

Have you found that sometimes little boys like to play with stuff like that? Especially if they have older sisters, aunties or mom's that mess with their hair and makeup.






Time to say good-bye

Rowie is so sweet! He always gives kisses and hugs when he is coming or going, nap time and bedtime.

Soon to be Momma of TWO!
Had to get a "belly" pic since Alyssa has about a month to go until she is due with Miss Katelyn.

Spent time with the local Grandkids








Wyatt is looking so much older these days and is learning so much in school. It is fun to listen to all that is going on in his life.











First and foremost he is the "Big" brother in his family.
Genevieve has all the personality traits of the oldest girl. Danika is the baby but not for too many more months.
Joylynn's 20 week ultrasound is this Wednesday.
Sure wish I could be with her to "peek". Some people (like me) really like to know what to be anticipating in the way of gender. Makes it easier to shop ahead of time.
Whatever that new baby is... boy or girl... I know it is going to be amazing.
Time spent with these guys always is.

2 comments:

Reese said...

So sweet. I like these pictures a lot.

Lyssa said...

Me too!! :D They make me say, "aaaaaaw!" especially the last one :) mmmmmm, sweet snuggle boy!

Man! You have some cool and adorable grandkids :D