Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Week and Weekend!

The week started out with a visit from Harlan's sister Naomi and her husband.
They stopped by to drop off a computer for Har to check out and left us with two loaves of her homemade bread.
It was picture perfect and tasted better!
Thanks Nomi!

We also got to go out to eat with them. We have to make a point of getting up to Goldendale and trying out their new sauna!
If that isn't a drawing card I don't know what is!
Aren't they cute together!


St Patties Day ... early
I found these shirts for Genevieve and Danika at the mall this week. I picked up a t-shirt for Wyatt to match. Joylynn happened to have on a white hoodie with a green accent so we got an almost complete family pic for St Patrick's Day. We'll have to photo shop Jess in and we'll be set.

Cousin!!!
When Sebastian was little he had a hard time keeping track of all of our kids. He knew they were all his cousins so he would come and our kids would exclaim "COUSIN!!!!" So we sometimes refer to that long ago time by repeating the phrase when we see him or his dad.
Weird .... I know.


Quilts o' the week


















I finished a couple more quilts this week. The one on the left is actually prettier than it looks. The pink doesn't pop out nearly as much as the picture indicates. I like the one on the right too. It is going to be ideal (I hope) for the young lady I had in mind for it.


Roma

Harlan and I have a new grandniece. Her name is Roma and we got to meet her finally. She is the daughter of our niece Tiffany and her husband Jeff. They came to Portland for a visit to allow some of the family to meet their little dolly. I'm so happy for them. She is beautiful!
Congratulations, Jeff and Tiffany. You are doing a great job!
~Bless you and your little Roma~

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Mmmm homemade bread :)