Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Focus on Females

Due to Joylynn being in premature labor we had the R-fam bunch at our house for a couple of nights. It was a good trial run for the real event that hopefully will wait until our boys are out of school!
Genevieve our Huggy Girl
Those of you who knew her mother at this age know that she looks a lot like her mom.
She is starting to get a bit of her own look.

Danika our "Big Girl"
Danika is getting to be sooooo talkative . She even wakes up from naps talking about what she was dreaming about. She came up to Hayden, while he was doing school, for a quick snuggle.
Do these two resemble each other? Even though Cam doesn't like to get his picture taken he was okay with Genevieve posing with him during a school break.

Grandchildren!!!!!
I really wanted to get a photo of these guys and Henry when he was here but it didn't work out.
So here are 5 of them. Our grandsons will outnumber the girls very soon.
Putting babies in the foreground make them look much bigger than they are in real life. Katie is getting bigger though, growing by the day it seems.
I love this shot! Joylynn says it reminds her of a picture of her and Cherise when they were little. I remember those days.

Shade loving planter
I've wanted to get a plant for my porch for some time. I picked this one up just before Mother's Day. It has 2 different colors of impatiens, a fuchsia, and 2 other plants that I don't recognize. I think it is going to be the perfect planter for my shady porch.

No comments: