Sunday, July 18, 2010

Phil 4:19

Ministry by the Body
When trials come it's such a comfort to have friends that step in to provide in practical ways.
THANK YOU and BLESS YOU for the yummy meals.

Big Sister Helpers


















It is obvious that Garrett is adored by his siblings. Grampa got Garrett's cradle finished and assembled and the girls were providing the rocking assistance.

The Aunt Invasion




Courtney took Genevieve for the day and took her to Charlie's house and then to a bridal shower. Krystle took charge of Danika. They walked down to the mall and rode the bus back. That was a BIG DEAL for a little girl.








Genevieve came back from her time with Aunty Coco all bright eyed and glowing from the one on one attention.

Wyatt spent the afternoon with the Uncles pulling weeds. Not the most exciting thing but he did get some fresh air.


...the invasion continues...
Aunty/Grandma/Godmother Cousins
Special visit by Joylynn's godmothers, our nieces, Janette and Maila. It was Maila's first time meeting Garrett as she lives in California. Janette got to see him for the second time.














The girls were especially happy to have someone to "chalk" with. Janette is very creative.





Two on two time


















Courtney jumped in and took Wyatt and Genevieve this morning so we were left with the two little ones. Danika was disappointed to not be going with the big kids so I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk with Grampa and Gramma. She was all for that. Lacking a sling, front pack or carrier for Garrett I improvised a carrier by layering an extremely stretchy top over my tanktop and VOILA... I was one of the new trendy "moms" who wear their babies in this type of carrier.

on the other side of the state on this weekend,
Henry turned 11 months old
Henry is getting so big! He turned 11 months on the 17th. Exactly 15 years ago on that day we had pictures taken of Hayden for his "official" 11 month photograph in Anchorage, AK. So far each and every one of our kids an grandkids have had pictures taken on the day they turned 11 months. Thank you, Cherise for keeping the tradition.

We are learning a lot these days. But nothing as important as this:
"In everything give thanks."

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

As I look through these photos not only am I reminded again what a wonderfully cute lot of grandkids you've been blessed with (totally unbiased... haha) but I'm also reminded of God's faithfulness and love.

The song "Blessed Be Your Name" comes to mind, from your fantastic anniversary trip post to this, blessed be the name of the Lord!

Courtenzia said...

I was very overwhelmed when I found out that a couple ladies from my church were so willing to jump in and help us out with meals without expecting anything in return. I actually stopped by Burgerville on my way home to say bye to Charlie and ended up crying for a few minutes cause I was so happy about people helping us out =)

I love these kids and even though sometimes it seems like I don't, I really do like helping out with them. God is faithful and will help us all to be able to get through this not so easy time =)