Monday, August 02, 2010

Another family filled weekend~ Rylan's birthday!

Marvelous Mommies
Four sets of sparkly eyes. I love seeing my girls enjoy their kids.

Speaking of their kids...
The most recent line up. I figure we have to start taking the pictures of them outside or on the steps or something. My couch is getting too short!

"We are family... I've got all my siblings with me."
Everyone of the people looking at the camera is one of our children.
There are 18 years between the oldest and the youngest.

Koreana Restaurant in Beaverton

Rylan chose the restaurant that he wanted to go to for his birthday. In lieu of a larger party with extended family and friends, he wanted to have just his siblings go out to dinner to celebrate his 30th birthday.
Henry, Katie and Logan came as well. Here Ry and Henry are high fiving. I took pictures all around the table to show who was there.
Har and Cherise
Krystle and Cam
Courtney and Joylynn
Logan and Hayden
and finally Alyssa and Katie!

Korean Cuisine in Pictures

Here is a small depiction of the food. It was a new experience for some and an enjoyable meal for those who knew what they were ordering.

Thirty years old!
It's hard to believe that we have a 30 year old. I don't know how old I feel but it's pretty close to that age most days. Others I feel absolutely ancient.

This picture pretty much sums up Ry. He is often found carrying some sort of beverage (never coffee!) and a bag with a purchase from a book store or grocery store over his arm.
He is planning on going back to Korea. Wish he would change his mind about that but he has academic goals to accomplish. He will get his PHD one of these years and we will have another Dr Hilman... or in Ry's case it may be Professor Hilman :)
Happy Birthday Ry!

No comments: