Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Projects for the fun of it

Grampa's Little Men
Wyatt and Genevieve are both getting pretty good at using the computer. There are many many age appropriate sites and activities for them. Unfortunately Wyatt wants to print out multitudes of his creations or characters from different shows. We have had to set a limit of one print out per day. So he impatiently waits until he can print out his daily page.
Har had to reconnect the printer for Wyatt so I was able to get this photo of them taking the printed page off of the printer.
Grampa has a way with his littlest man. Wyatt is still so in love with the little guy too!

Flower Girls
I got to take these two to the mall today with Courtney. It was fun. I need to get going on making the flower girl dresses they are going to be wearing for Courtney's wedding. Now that I have a sewing machine of my own again. I think I can do it.
I think I can... I think I can... I think I can....

First things I sewed on the new machine














I have a goal of having a stack of these scrappy quilts in the linen closet for grandkids to use when they stay the night. These guys could hardly contain themselves as I cut, assembled and sewed these last night and today. I think they turned out so cute!





I couldn't leave Garrett out. He sleeps under the one I made him before he was born. It is also pretty cute.
Wedding sewing is going to have to become a priority pretty soon but I think I can squeeze in a few more of these quilts just to make sure that Rowan, Katie and Henry aren't left without one should they all be here at the same time. :)

No comments: