Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sneetches and Oddie-pods

Little Sneetch



"Now, the Star-Belly Sneetches
Had bellies with stars.
The Plain-Belly Sneetches
Had none upon thars."
Dr Seuss "The Sneetches"





When Garrett was taken out of the exersaucer the other day he had a fruit puff stuck to his outfit. It reminded me of one of Dr Seuss's works. So of course I took a picture of him. My little Star-Bellied Sneetch.


Oddie-pod

















Each of the kids seems to have a favorite game or app on my iPad or as Danika calls it Oddie-pod. Garrett is showing more interest in it and seems fascinated by the Tesla Toy app. It really is mesmerizing. We have had this thing for 8 months now and I'm still learning what all I can do with it. Gotta love technology.

Gotta love this little guy too!
What a happy little guy. I know I say this just about every post but, he really is an easy baby.
In other news...I won't be using these reading glasses much longer. I am officially getting spectacles to correct my vision as well as allow me to read. Progressive lenses they're called. Perhaps my headaches from driving will be eliminated. I'll post a picture when I pick them up in two weeks.

3 comments:

Reese said...

His cheeks remind me of a baby Hayden =)

Lyssa said...

He is pretty Hayden-esque isn't he? Those kids are all cuties! Can't wait to see your fancy new glasses on here :)

Helen at A Work of Heart said...

Such a cutie pie!