Sunday, March 13, 2011

Trip to Lacey to celebrate a BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

My how you've grown!

Our little Katelyn Hanna and me last May, and again this weekend on her first birthday, March 12, 2011. Oh how we have enjoyed watching her grow and change and develop into a toddler.





















Happy 1st Birthday!
She opened a card from her Grand-mum Casey just after we got there. So cute!




It was definitely a girly weekend. Lots of pink, flowers, birthday balloons, cake, presents, friends and family.
































Rowan proudly posed with the birthday girl.








Cherise and her family came from Walla Walla. Lyssa and Logan's good friends the Leritzs were there with their 3 little ones.

Fun party! Even the "big boys" had a little picnic with Katie's new picnic basket. Everyone had fun with the play center and all of her other new toys!













Grampa and Henry doing what technical guys do
Making plans and drawings with Grampa on the new graph paper pad. What a guy!

Our little bike boy




















When Lyssa and I came back from a run to Joann Fabrics, we found that Logan and Rowan had gone for a bike ride. Rowie was proudly riding back to the driveway. He rode between two puddles and on up to the garage. I caught the above photo as he was working hard to make the incline up past the cars. Love that boy!

Sunday Lunch















Hayden, Cameron, Har and I went out for lunch with L & L, Rowan and Katie and K & C, and Henry to Panera Bread Co. It was nice to spend some time before K & C headed East and we headed South.




New Wheels!!!! Wahooo!
After lunch we loaded up the little ones and headed back to the house. Here are a tired Rowan and Katie (enjoying her new forward facing carseat) buckled up into their new vehicle.
It's a Subaru Tribeca! Driving it makes me feel like I'm sitting in a cockpit. What a fancy new rig. I think I'm going to have to get a little bit more education to be able to take full advantage of all the bells and whistles.
Thanks for a wonderful weekend guys!

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

If you are looking at this blog with something other than Safari or Chrome or a Microsoft type browser, you may not see all of the pictures. I think blogger was messing up. I was getting frustrated with trying to get it to post correctly, gave up and it is what it is.

Lyssa said...

It looks great on my iPad. Thanks for another fantastic birthday post! I'm so happy you guys could come :)

Kathryn said...

So glad you were there to record the moments. What fun!!