Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I love a nice vignette

A holiday handful!

Time for the traditional posing with antlers on our heads.
I take such advantage of my grandchildren's easy going natures. They put up with so much. Good thing I don't have a small dog! It would be dressed up all the time too :P


































The girls with Anabelle and Wyatt with Henry. It is so fun to have these grandkids together!



Patience is a virtue that tends to be stretched when I'm around with a camera. I think I need to get one that is better about focusing in low light or learn a few new tricks to get good photos of kids quickly.



Family of FIVE!

I really like this one of Logan and Alyssa's little family. Katie's shirt says that she is a big sister to go along with Rowan's big brother t-shirt. They are going to be awesome helpers with Evie!


Me with my 8th & 9th (grandchild that is)
Our two youngest granddaughters met on Monday. They are a couple of cuties and...
I'm one happy Gramma!

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

I like the look of this post :) very fun and festive! (your cropping skills are top notch! ;))

I'm so happy you guys got to come up if only for a bit. By the end of her first week she will have met all her grandparents! :)

Lyssa said...

*Evie will have met all her grandparents (I'm sure you could have deduced this but I felt I should specify.)

Reese said...

That last pic is my favorite I think. Anabelle almost rolled over this morning!