Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year

"Grand"parenting!
None of the guys were super happy to be in this photo but the girls look pretty good. These were the grandkids that were with me on my birthday!

Keeping "Love and Family" in the holiday
Christmas is all about Family and Love so I kept those pieces of my decor up on the mantle amongst the Christmas trimmings.

My Birthday Celebration
Though birthdays are appreciated each year, I don't celebrate with a party usually. However the kids love to watch people open presents and have cake and well... party. In spite of Genevieve's scowl. The rest of them enjoyed me opening little things from each of them.















Rylan went to the Scandinavian shop and picked up a mug for me. Cherise made a mug with Henry and Anabelle's handprints on it. The boys and Krystle also gifted me with beautiful coffee, tea or hot cocoa mugs. Love them!


We had cake complete with number candles. I was tempted to switch those numbers around and go back 9 years but I'm a big girl and can handle getting older. Only one more year and I get the senior discount!!! Woo hoo!

Logan and Alyssa and kids had this flower arrangement delivered. Gorgeous!


These past couple days have come to be
All About Eve-ee
What a precious munchkin! So content to be held and snuggled.
I don't think Aunty Krystle has had enough of her yet. She is happy to hold her whenever a pair of arms are needed.














Aunty Coco held her and got her to sleep. She looks pretty relaxed.










She obliged her Uncle Cam too. Feeling secure in his experienced arms.

Kate doesn't have the experience down but she's working on it.
She sure has the love down though. Look at that smile! Evie is taking it all in stride. I hope she continues to be an easy baby. She'll do great on the journeys ahead.

No comments: