Thursday, December 22, 2011

Out and about

In her spare time
Krystle wanted to start doing some quilting. She did one years and years ago.She made this one for Evelyn. I love it! Makes me want to attempt a piece quilt again. I'm not sure I have the patience.

Aunty Coco the Magnificent
I've had to be in meetings a couple of evenings lately and so Courtney has pitched in with the kids around here. She likes packing around the one year olds.














When she takes pictures, Courtney enjoys taking close-ups. They are great when you have flawless baby skin like these two. Aren't both of them precious?







At the ballet with Genevieve and Danika
I've attended this ballet a few times over the years. This presentation was very different from the others. It's amazing how different choreographers can change the feel of a classic. The story was adhered to and the music was perfect.
The girls stopped on the landing to look out the window on our way to our seats.
They got to dress up in their Christmas dresses. We looked like a pretty festive group.
"Reading" the programs. I'm so glad we got to do this. Maybe we'll make going to "The Nutcracker" a new tradition.

Home Manager
Har and the boys got me a new computer chair for my birthday. All of the grandkids like the hydraulic feature that raises and lowers it. It also rolls and spins. Garrett is getting quite fond of it. He's a mini home manager in the making.

No comments: