Saturday, June 09, 2007

All things relative

We were happy to get acquainted and in my case reacquainted with a cousin of mine. We are first cousins (my mom and his dad are siblings), raised 600 miles apart, 9 years different in age, but yet we have common bonds. Though we hadn't seen each other in more than 30 years we were able to introduce my children to a bit of what it was like growing up in Michigan having very "interesting" relatives. I'm glad Tom took a bit of his shore leave from the USS Bunker Hill to spend the evening with us.
Who are these little relatives to be going to resemble and emulate? It will be fun to see them grow up together.

Could Adam be related to this former president? Notice the sign above the picture of Abe? I'm going to leave my kids unattended sometime and see what kind of puppies they have :-)


2 comments:

The Webbs said...

I was wondering how many weeks the 3 girls are at...it looks like the 3 trimesters of pregnancy, but I know they are closer than that.

mommarazzi said...

I think Lalita is almost 31 weeks, Joylynn is 25 and Lyssa is 20.
Lyssa has a ticker on her blog now. She is exactly half way now.