Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yay Pictures

I like flowers in case you've never noticed. I especially like my impatience.






Alyssa and I bought the dads some tulips for Father's Day.

We had a nice brunch as well.


What do you think....is Max going to be jealous of the new baby?






I recommend that everyone that visits the G-fam up in Lacey be prepared for a wicked game of croquet. You won't win but it will be fun.


Har's giving some pointers to Courts. Logan isn't using typical croquet form. When he does though watch out, he isn't a force to be taken lightly.
We popped by to see Dad/Grandpa. Harlan played the piano and we sang a hymn together (Iris and Dad sang in Finnish).
Just chillin' with some tunes. Wyatt always looks so grown up when he is doing something that the big kids are usually doing.
CHEESE! I'm sitting with my Gramma.

No comments: