Sunday, June 10, 2007

You never can sometimes tell...

Our weekend was pretty full. This picture is actually one of the last ones I took today but wanted you to see our gang with the USS Bunker Hill and my cousin Tom.
I have been on a quest for a good picture of Wyatt and Genevieve together. I took one this morning. Perhaps they are going to cooperate with the Gram-mommarazzi from here on out.
Airsoft warfare. I guess it is extremely fun. Looks like some of these are serious about the game.
I really like this picture. Krystle took it. Perhaps she should get her own camera.
Debbie can we start a club and have that shirt as our uniform? I sooo feel like that sometimes.
You never know who you are going to run into at the WaMu waterfront village. Gary D is cuddling with a very content and precious Judah Gary W.
I told the kids to get together for a picture. These are the only ones that took me literally.

We also got to spend some time with the Nuttelmans. Congratulations on your graduation, Jon!

No comments: