Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Blog for the Birthday Boy aka Sgt G.

Happy Birthday, Logan! I was looking at the post I did last year for your birthday and commenting that we look forward to celebrating on your actual birthday some year.


We did it! Not only did we celebrate on your birthday but your birthday eve too.
Hope you know that you aren't just our "Guitar Hero" you are a real one as well.




Even Sponge Bob was excited for your big day.










We are so proud to call you our son-in-law. You are the perfect husband for Alyssa and you are going to be a great Dad in the fall. Just make sure your little guy or gal calls you Daddy and not Sarge or Sir ;-)

We pray that God will continue to bless you in the year ahead. That He will also keep you safe and guide you with His hand.
We love you. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

What is it with 23 year olds?.... Check out Cherise's blog and notice the picture of her at Har's birthday and then look at the first picture of Logan on this birthday blog. If you are 23 and aren't flinging out your arms in happy abandonment you just aren't too cool.

No offense.

WallaWallaDay said...

Yeah Logan!

I would have put up a blog, but I've used my entire collection of Logan photos (which is not very extensive) on my blog before...

Logan, we need to hang out so I can have more pictures of you.... in.... Walla Walla??