Monday, June 18, 2007

NO Pictures this time.... :_(

A power glitch caused one of our computers to tank. It happens to be the one that is attached to the printer with the card reader that I use to get all my pictures off of my camera and into files on our file server computer. So all the terrific pictures I took of our lovely weekend up at Alyssa and Logan's house and all the fun pictures I took of Wyatt and Genevieve at Joylynn & Jess's house are still on my camera.



I am super exited about Alyssa's ultrasound tomorrow. If she doesn't have a super shy "Batman" in there perhaps they will have some news to announce.



Joylynn needs to go in for another ultrasound in early July. I would like to go with her and stealthily find out what gender her little "Gnome" is. Lys and I came up with the name "Gnome" because Joylynn insists that we can find gender neutral clothing for her baby which is as of this time nameless. Gender Neutral nO naME baby.



Harlan thinks I don't need to know. I don't know what it is about wanting to find out gender before birth. I don't open Christmas presents early. But if I had the technology to find out what was in the package without opening it perhaps I would want to find out. Come on guys we have the technology......OKay I'll wait.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

isn't that computer operational yet? I wanna see the great pictures!