Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birthdays and celebrations of such

Guess who's 50!!!!
It's not too hard to figure out who this profile belongs to.
My "little brother" Gerry! This is one of the main reasons that Mother came out West this month. Gerry turned 50 this past Saturday.
I made him a lap robe so he can stay warm in his old age.

A couple of Mummu's Boys


















Mom is enjoying every minute with these guys. I still have to get a photo of her and Rowan together.












Genevieve's Birthday part 1
We had a little party for Genevieve at a McDonald's with a Play Place. Everybody except Rylan was there. Even Lalita and Simon!








A few of our girls and their babies.









Garrett slept the party away. Krystle took a picture of the shoe thingy. Notice how Hayden's and Cam's shoes aren't nesting together like the others are?



The Official 5th Birthday Day
Genevieve got a little special treatment on her special day.


















She started the day playing with one of her new puzzles. Then she got to go out to lunch at the mall with Mummu and me.

She put on a fashion show of new outfits for us.
She snuggled into bed joined by her new stuffed animal friends.
We sure love our 5 year old grandgirl!

R-fam Kids
I had a few minutes the other day and there was a lovely little grassy area to let the kids out to run. So I let them out of the Subaru and grabbed my camera. I got a few really nice shots of them individually. This is one of my favorites of everybody.

No comments: