Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Waiting for my camera to arrive

While I'm waiting for my camera to arrive, I looked through some of my blog photo files and found some that I hadn't used.

Funny Little Man
Hayden took this goofy picture of Garrett a few weeks ago. It was one of those warm days and Hayden had un-snapped the baby's outfit. I think it looks like he is sitting around in his skivvies trying to keep cool. What a little man!

Have no clue what this is all about


















I have no idea what the story behind these two pictures is but I walked in on it one afternoon. I hope they are all praying for the future nuptials. Less than 3 weeks away!
Sewing projects

These are two of the quilts I've made in the last few months. I have been too busy with the sewing of bride's maids' dresses and flower girls' dresses to do anything else recently. I'm going to be very glad when they are all finished!

Something else I'm looking forward to ending
I'm getting pretty sick of all the political ads and commercials and articles. Election Day can't get here soon enough! Sometimes I'd like to go back to the days when Dole and Kemp were running. Simpler times for sure.

Me and my Katie Girl
I know that children should not be playing with plastic bags but... Katie has to be watched very carefully. She LOVES paper and plastic. She thinks the ones that crinkle are the best! I'm going to have to get some crinkle cellophane and cover it with fabric and make her something to chew on that is safe.
Can't wait to see her and her big brother again.
Seems like it's been ages since they were here.
Time flies when you're having fun! :P

4 comments:

loverstreet said...

i totally agree with wishing election season was over. i am so tired of the campaign ads--and we don't even have TV!
at least oregon still lets me vote despite living in wyoming. being a third generation oregon native, i do not want to give up my residency!
i love the picture of garrett. it is funny how much little babies can resemble older dudes! he is too cute.
good luck with all the pre-wedding tasks that will dominate your life in the next few weeks!

Reese said...

I like this post. I like the more candid shots =)

When does your new camera come?

Courtenzia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtenzia said...

I was giving Charles a shoulder massage and then dad came in then we turned into steps.