Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet sentiments, sweets and signs

Beautiful bouquet
Joylynn and Genevieve came home from Safeway the other day with a bunch of roses for me. Aren't they a unique shade? The are opening nicely.

The Belated B'day Celebration




































We finally got to take Jess out for his birthday. One of the perks of being one of the marrieds is that if your spouse is getting treated to a birthday dinner you get to go along. So Jess, Joylynn and Garrett (the stowaway), Har and I went to Gustav's for dinner. The food there is always yummy but there is usually a wait to get seated. That's what iPads are for... entertaining the kids. They have a little kids area that Garrett tried out. I think he enjoyed being the only kid for an evening.
Even though it was belated, we were there to celebrate Jess's 36th birthday so he got the complimentary apple strudel! YUM!!!!

Some random photos...




The photo on the left is something that I have become very close to in the past few months. We have a couple more little things to do before I'll be on the road in "Home Fries" once again.
Thank you so much L & L for the use of your Subaru!!!!


Hayden and I were surprised to see the this bus at Wyatt's school. We think it belongs to an after school day care. I wonder how many people that see this know where Goldendale is.

You know you're getting old when...
The AARP junk mail is no longer for you but your son! I wonder when Hayden is going to get his membership card.

1 comment:

Reese said...

Garrett looks so big standing up. Cute outfit too.
I've been craving German food! Yum!