Thursday, November 14, 2013

For these I am thankful

Our friends the Zywickis
I love this picture of Kim and Tom holding their four grandchildren. June and Sarah have presented them with 3 beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson.
Grandma and Papa are the happiest when they are with these kids.
We brought a party to their place
A few Fridays ago I had asked if I could bring dinner to their house. Our plans changed when I had to go to the Tri-cities to be with Cherise and her family that weekend. So we made it happen the next Friday. 



We brought some of our  kids and grandkids and they had their Molly and grandson Vinny there. The eleven of us had a nice time visiting, listening to Christmas music, and eating food. 
Thank you guys for letting us crash at your place for the evening. We must do it again, soon.
A couple more pictures of the Autumn of 2013



Naito Parkway on a somewhat blue sky day and the view from our front door
...and of our front door ;0) 
Cute stuff that caught my eye



Owls seem to be everywhere these days. Owls and foxes. But Barnes and Noble had this super soft squishy owl next to this adorable cup. I <3 both.="" p="" them="">
Cherise's new little guy needs a couple of things

I am trying really hard not to buy up every cute thing I see for baby Quinn. I didn't buy this sweet little outfit that had a tie and argyle sweater look. However, I might order this mug.
It will go perfectly with Henry and Anabelle's that Cherise picked up in Michigan.
I do have several sewing projects in my queue of things to work on in the coming weeks.
Now if I can just make some lists and start checkin' them.

No comments: