Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our Tri-city Tribe is here

Seeing red...in a good way :0)



I'm not out to collect all of the Christmas paper cups I can but since Dutch Bros. double cups I can use the outer one again :)
At our mall with Henry and A'belle






Macy's one day sale! We didn't try to get there at 7 when it opened but we did make it before nine.

Henry sat and composed a letter to Santa. He even got to mail it. He wants a star for Christmas.
Playing for a while



These are two out of about a dozen photos I took. The kids mostly appear as blurs in the other shots. They had lots of energy to run off.
Cute owl family
I found Kiel, Cherise, Henry, Anabelle and Quinn in owl form on a pillow all ready for the holidays!
We met Harlan at lunch time






Billy Heartbeats had grilled cheese and tomato soup as their special today. If that isn't a nostalgic menu item I don't know what is. Our shopping trip was productive and the kids made short work of their lunches. It's amazing how moods and attitudes change with a little bit of food in the tummy (both for the kids and us adults!)
A couple more shops and we're out of here
We divided and conquered on our last couple things to pick up. I finished with Anabelle and we sat on the second level looking down to see when Reesie and Hens would be done. A'belle noticed right away and was waving at them.
I love the new decorations at Lloyd Center!



















I think this gigantic string snowflake is in the window of American Eagle. It is pretty impressive and creative work. 
And the crew outdid themselves in getting the new decor up and ready in the main mall area this year. They even have garlands gracing all of the entrances to the parking garages. Way to go! It's beautiful!

No comments: