Tuesday, August 05, 2014

An outing with the grands: The Children's Museum

Finally got here with all four kids
Garrett has visited the Children's Museum before along with Henry and Anabelle but the bigger Reardon kids hadn't been there yet. We remedied that a couple of weeks ago.
I am sure happy to have these guys on our family tree :0)
Water fun







It was nice to watch which kids was drawn to which exhibit. The water room was enjoyed most by Wyatt, I think.
The Veterinary Clinic











I don't think Wyatt made it back to the clinic. Genevieve, Danika and Garrett checked out quite a few things there. Garrett noticed the X-rays on this visit and Genevieve read the patient chart on the cat she had chosen. Danika became the receptionist. Garrett got a bit bored and headed for the slide that is in the center of four different venues.
Grocery and diner

The boys shopped while Danika got into the kitchen of the diner.


She put together a nice looking plate of sushi for me.


A favorite of all of the kids
There are so many things to do in the theater. Danika, Garrett and Wyatt all spent time at the face painting station before they headed in.


Genevieve spent most of her time back stage working the curtain, getting costumes or selling tickets.




Wyatt directed a bit and Garrett took a turn at the sound and light controls.
Why am I not surprised that this was Danika's favorite of all!
Outdoor adventure
We walked along the trail at the Outdoor Adventure area. There are lots and lots of switchbacks from the museum level down to fence by the road coming up to the zoo and museum. At the end of the trail I had the kids stop and pose for me. They then took off and I met them at the top of the hill.

I have an annual pass to this place so I'll have to plan another outing for these kiddos. We should do it soon as school will be starting back up before we know it.



Thanks! We did have fun :0)

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Looks like a ton of fun :) Hats off to you Gramma, I'm tired just looking at all these pictures!